If you’re like me – when you commit to something you want to go the full-flog. All in. No turning back. 100% on-point and focused.
You don’t want to settle for half-hearted results that show little or no improvement. No! You want the whole package – MAXIMUM results. 100% satisfaction. 100% peace of mind.
That is why I have created the guide below, so no matter which male enhancement pill you choose, you can IMMEDIATELY supercharge your results and offer your body guaranteed results.
All of the tips below are designed to assist your body on its mission to achieving rock hard erections, so when you enter the bedroom, YOU are the one in charge.
So if you’re interested in revitalising your sex life; take a look at my Ultimate guide for male enhancement and offer your body the premium results it deserves.
#1 – Always Buy a High-Quality Supplement That Has Been Proven To Work
Type Male Enhancement Supplement into a search engine and you’ll quickly be inundated with hundreds of links to websites claiming to be the real deal.
Yet, if they cannot present you with any credible evidence that their supplements work, then walk the other way as fast as you can.
You see, real, credible, high quality providers will always provide you with physical links to their clinical and anecdotal studies, so before you press the ‘buy’ button, you should always take a look at their studies.
At the same time, it is also important to check the topic of their study to see if they are relevant. Some sites for instance, will happily supply you with a link to a study, yet the aim of the study has nothing to do with how or if the supplement works.
For this reason, I strongly recommend only looking into supplements where the theme of the study relates to the quality of its ingredients and its ability to produce thicker, harder erections; increased blood flows, and renewed libidos, stamina and endurance.
Things to note when reviewing male enhancement supplements:
- Does they website mention clinical studies and trials? If so, where is the evidence and proof that they took place? In turn, what were the results of those trials and how relevant are they to the efficiency of their product?
- Who performed the studies? Are they a real establishment or a fabrication of the company to make their product look credible?
- Have their ingredients been tested? Don’t just take their word for it that ingredient x can increase blood flows and boost erection strength; look for proof and see if it matches their claims.
- Do they provide an ingredient list? The more in-depth they talk about their ingredients, what they can do and what studies have been done – the more genuine the product is.
- Do your research. NEVER take a company’s word for it or solely rely on the evidence on their website. Do your own independent research into their studies and ingredients, as well as examine their product reviews on external websites.
For optimum results, you should only ever invest in male enhancement supplements that can PROVE their quality. If they can’t don’t give them the time of day.
#2 – Stay Hydrated – Drinking Water Will Help to Maximize Your Results
Here’s a fact you may not know – dehydration can affect your sex drive and lead to sexual dysfunction. And I’m not talking about drinking too much alcohol.
I’m on about plain, good old water.
And there’s logic to this theory as water plays an integral role within our cells, and is necessary for all major biological activities. Fail to hydrate your body, and you run the risk of poor tissue hydration – including in your penis!
But this is not all…
Clinical studies have linked dehydration to losses in energy and stamina levels, as well as reduced sexual stimulation, due to your energy generating processes being depleted.
Similarly, without enough water to filtrate impurities and toxins in your body, this can lead to a build-up of pollutants which can compromise your biochemical balance (including your endocrine hormones and libido).
So what can you do?
You need to treat your body the same way you would before a workout – make the effort to hydrate. 25-30 minutes of sexual activity is comparable to a 3 mile run, so you need to be prepared and make a conscious effort to increase your daily intake so eventually you’re drinking between 8 to 12 glasses of water a day.
Do this, and you can immediately – and naturally – maximise the impact male enhancement supplements have on your body as you’re already working towards optimising the functionality of your tissues cells.
REMEMBER: the key to most male enhancement pills working is their ability to increase blood flows and encourage the tissue cells in your corpora cavernosa to replicate and create more space. If your cells are dehydrated, they won’t be equipped to perform this job.
At the same time, by drinking more you can renew your energy levels, and give your stamina an added edge in the bedroom.
#3 – Run, Cycle, Swim – Exercise to Increase Your Cardiovascular Health
Remember above where I said – that 25-30 minutes of sexual activity is similar to a 3 mile run? Well, if you can’t handle that type of exercise, then in the bedroom you’ll experience similar problems.
Despite how invigorating and satiating sex can be, at its core it is just another form of exercise. So fail to stay in shape and in the long run these poor energy levels will transfer into reduced longevity and stamina in the bedroom.
To keep your body primed and ready, it is essential that you take the time to improve your cardiovascular health. By strengthening your heart and fitness levels, your body will be better equipped to handle increased levels of nitric oxide production; blood flows and blood vessel dilation – caused by male enhancement supplements – helping to maximise your bedroom performance.
REMEMBER: the job of male enhancement supplements is to increase nutrient, blood and oxygen levels in your penis, encouraging it to increase in volume and hold more blood. The healthy your cardiovascular system, the easier it will be for your blood vessels to dilate and transport blood.
At the same time, the more you exercise the more energy and stamina you will retain in the bedroom.
NOTE: By exercising you are essentially training your muscles to withstand exertion, and this requires stamina, so naturally the more you exercise the more your body will be able to handle.
For this reason, aim to exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes, focusing on cardio activities such as running, swimming and cycling. These forms of exercise focus on alleviating your heart rate and exercising your arms and legs – both necessary for making you a stallion in bed.
#4 – You Are What You Eat – Discover How the Right Nutrition Can Make Your Erections Hard
If not drinking enough can affect your sex drive, imagine the impact your diet could be having? Exactly!
The saying that ‘we are what we eat’ has never been truer, so if you want to make your erections more powerful; adjusting your diet can make a real difference.
In fact, according to researchers there is a direct link between flavonoids and erectile dysfunction. Increase your intake of this nutrient by a few portions a week, and you can reduce the risk of penile problems.
However, flavonoids aren’t the only foods/nutrients that can make a difference to your sex life. All the following foods can help you to stay harder for longer.
- Coffee – believed to boost your metabolism, coffee can help to get your blood pumping by increasing the release of fat stores and boosting your endurance and energy levels.
- Oysters – rich in zinc and vitamin B6 (which is essential for testosterone), oysters can revitalise your sex drive, boost your testosterone levels and hasten sperm production.
- Chillies – these spicy foods are reputed to expand blood vessels and encourage healthy pipework, enabling the faster transportation of blood around your body – including to your penis.
- Bananas – rich in potassium, bananas are great for the heart and your circulatory systems as they can keep your sodium levels under control, whilst reducing blood pressure and the risk of heart problems.
- Salmon – renowned for its omega-3 fatty acid content, this nutrient can enhance blood flows and keep your arteries healthy. You can also try eating mackerel, trout and fresh tuna twice a week.
- Pork – despite what people say, your penis doesn’t have a mind of its own, but actually requires the healthy co-ordination of neurons to keep it performing at its best. That is why, pork is a great food to add to your list as it is rich in thiamine (vitamin B1) which is essential for a healthy nervous system and strong swimmers. Alternatively, if you’re not much of a meat eater, you can swop pork for beans and wholemeal bread.
- Porridge – not the sexiest of foods, however porridge contains soluble fibre that works to mop up cholesterol and keep your blood vessels smooth, functioning and stretchy.
- Cherries – packed full of anthocyanins, cherries can prevent the buildup of fatty plaques thus keeping your artery walls healthy and dilated. Similarly, peaches, nectarines and plums can keep your arteries in good health.
- Onions – thanks to the phytochemical allicin in onions, they can help to thin your blood and enhance circulation.
- Wine – red wine in particular is believed to contain antioxidant phytochemical resveratrol that is reputed to open arteries and increase nitric oxide production. This enables your blood vessels to expand and encourage increased blood flows to your penis.
#5 – Penis Exercises For Harder Erections – YES They Exist!
It is not just your body that needs a workout, your penis can benefit from exercising too. In fact, there are a number of penis exercises that can help you to achieve harder erections and last longer in the sack.
During one recent study, pelvic exercises helped over 40% of participants with erectile dysfunction to maintain a normal erection, whilst 33.5% witnessed significant improvements to their erectile function.
- Kegal exercise – this penis exercise aims to improve the strength of your pelvic floor muscles by strengthening your bulbocavernosus muscle. This muscle allows your penis to become engorged with blood when erect, whilst also being known to pump during ejaculation and empty your urethra after urination.To perform simply do the following:- perform a rep of kegal exercises by squeezing the muscles responsible for interrupting your urination stream, and holding them for 5 seconds. Relax and repeat 10 to 20 times. This exercise should be done 2-3 times a day with you varying your position from lying down with your knees up, to sitting in a chair, to standing up.NOTE: don’t hold your breath or push with your stomach, bum or thigh muscles.- Another way to perform this exercise is to squeeze your anus muscles and hold them for 5-10 seconds, before relaxing.
- Aerobic Exercise – given that erectile dysfunction is linked to blood flow problems; it is important to keep your overall body healthy in order to prevent obesity, diabetes and high cholesterol.Aerobic exercise is a great way to improve your health and keep your penis in tip top shape. To get involved, simply go for a brisk walk for 30 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week.
- Stretch – stretching your penis whilst erect helps to create tension within its erectile tissues causing your penis ligaments to elongate and your length to grow. It can also improve skin elasticity, allowing more blood to flow into your penis chambers.To get started:- begin by sitting down, wrapping your penis using your thumb and index finger and pulling it out front for 30-40 seconds. With a firm grip, continue to stroke your penis from its base to your head, stretching as much of your skin as you can. Next, pull your penis down for 30-40 seconds; repeat and then pull out in front, before pulling your penis to the left for 30-40 seconds. Repeat the same stretch again, this time going to the right and then finish by moving your penis in a circular motion for 30-40 seconds.
- Jelqing – often referred to as the ‘milking technique’, jelqing is designed to not only increase your length, but also the weight, thickness and density of your penis by forcing blood into your penis shaft and trapping it (leading to the expansion of blood vessels).To perform, simply do the following:- covering your penis in lubricant, squeeze the base of your penis shaft using your thumb and forefinger before pulling downward to the base. Stroke repeatedly, alternating between your hands and ensuring each stroke lasts 3 seconds until you’re semi erect.
– next: gripping the base of your erection using your thumb and forefinger, gently – but firmly – pull your penis from the base to the head, stretching it downward. Repeat this process, alternating between both hands. Continue to perform this exercise for up to 8 minutes and repeat several times a day.
NOTE: Penis Exercise – the Basics:
The aim behind any penis exercise is to trap blood in your penis shaft; cause your blood vessels to enlarge and encourage your penis to grow in size. Yet, before you start making a grab for your penis, it is important to warm up and lubricate first:
- Warming up – soak a washcloth in warm water, wring and wrap around your penis for 1 minute. Repeat this 2 more times, before drying off your penis and prepping it for exercise. These warm compresses will help to make the skin surrounding your penis more elastic and therefore more capable of handling blood. They are also reputed to help improve your grip.
- Lubricate – no matter which exercise you opt for, remember to apply lubrication (preferably a water-based lubricant) to avoid skin irritation.
#6 – Chill Out – Did You Know That Stress Can Murder Your Results?
Stress, anxiety… these both go hand in hand in their ability to wreck your bedroom performance and trigger erectile dysfunction.
Arousal is tied to our emotions, so naturally when you’re stressed it can make it difficult for you to focus on sex and for your body to get excited.
Part of this problem stems from your body entering into ‘fight or flight’ modes when anxious. When stressed, epinephrine and norepinephrine (both stress hormones) are released into the body prompting the desire to run way or confront a threat. So whilst your partner is no danger, your mind won’t feel that way.
Similarly, the release of these stress hormones can cause the constriction of blood vessels, which in a man can lead to: less blood reaching your penis and the likelihood of getting an erection near impossible.
So what can you? Aside from taking medication, how can you naturally alleviate stress and ultimately get your blood pumping?
Try these out:
- Talk to someone – therapist, counselor, any one with experience in treating sexual problems… they can all help you to become more comfortable with your sexuality and body, whilst also addressing your triggers so you can regain control over your erections and ejaculation.
- Be open – you’d be surprised how much being honest and open with your partner can help to reduce worries and bring you closer together. For instance, by talking it through you can begin experimenting with other ways of being intimate – sensual massages, warm baths together, pleasing each other – and alleviate the pressure to perform.
- Exercise – working out can not only help you to feel better about your body; it can also increase your stamina and confidence in the bedroom.
- Take a breath– there are various forms of meditation you can try, but all involve learning how to breathe and relax your body. For instance, the first thing you should do when you get anxious is breathe. By taking a deep diaphragmatic breath, this will activate your body’s relaxation response, helping you to overcome your natural fight-or-flight response. Simply inhale slowly for a count of 4 (filling your belly first and then your chest); hold your breath for 4 seconds and then slowly exhale to a count of 4. Keep repeating this breathing technique until you feel calm.
- Use a calming visualisation – this type of meditation (when done regularly) can make it easier for you to recognise when you’re feeling anxious. Simply, picture something calming, for instance you sitting by a river, in a field or on a beach, and watch as the clouds or leaves pass you by. By placing yourself within this calming environment you can then assign your emotions, worries and thoughts to these clouds and leaves, and watch as they float away.
- Positive self-talk – don’t focus on the negative, but insert positive coping statements into your dialogue so you can mentally reassure yourself that everything will be fine.
#7 – Get Yourself a Male Enhancement Pump and Supercharge Your Results
There is no denying the difference dual approaches can have on the enhancement of your erection. Think about it? Whilst male enhancement pills work to boost production of nitric oxide, testosterone and blood flows from the inside; by offering your penis additional support from the outside, you can maximise your efforts and benefit from outstanding results.
Penis pumps are one simple way that you can supercharge your penis and witness immediate improvements to your erection strength and longevity.
How do penis pumps works?
Often referred to as vacuum constriction devices; penis pumps are essentially an external pump comprised of an acrylic cylinder, pump and band.
They come in two forms – hand operated or battery – however both work by placing your penis into the device and pumping air out of the cylinder to create a vacuum. This vacuum effect causes blood to be drawn into your shaft, encouraging it to swell and become erect, whilst also encouraging increased blood flows and your corpora cavernosa to increase in volume.
Once erect you can slide a retaining band onto the lower end of your penis (wear for no longer than 30 minutes) and then remove the pump.
The band is useful for helping you to maintain your erection, but like I said before, it should never be worn for more than half an hour otherwise it can cause penile injury.
Additional perks: non-invasive with no lasting, negative side effects; cheaper than other forms of treatment; can prevent/reduce erectile dysfunction and can improve erection quality.
The combined benefits of using supplements and penis pumps are endless; yet it is important to make sure before you buy that you only invest in a penis pump that is accredited and made from high quality materials.
If you’re still not sure, take a look at my list of recommended pumps below, and see for yourself the difference they can make to your erection size, strength, firmness and stamina.